Friday, July 20, 2007

get very pissed off with my mum again. i wanted to go for a seminar and she doesn't want me attending it.

WHY?

cos she gets to know that i was invited by a friend whom she feels she doesn't like. it's like.....what the....

i am totally pissed off. really pissed off..

it has nothing to do with me being mature. to her, every guy friend whom i know is like some enemies to her.

stupid...

i am utterly pissed.

sometimes it's really irritating to go out alone. sometimes i just hate the feeling.

but what to do?
like what i say, others' happiness is very often not my happiness.

so am i really happy now?

no. not at all.

i only know i am a prisoner now.

and i really hate this feeling.

i hate this feeling. sometimes it's really suffocating to me, and sometimes i really wish i never exist in this world.

so morale of the story - telling white lies to my parents are afterall better alternatives.

No comments: