Monday, July 30, 2007

busy the whole sunday.

my mum made pizzas for breakfast cum lunch today.. yum yum..wanna learn next time..hahaa..

2 tuition lessons...both of my these 2 students are pretty motivated and i am glad..A1 or A2 for A maths and physics...and the indonesian chinese student wanna learn chinese very much (he used to dislike it a lot). feel very glad for them though i think the effort of motivations are not from me. but well, they are motivated, i am glad, cos it means my teaching will be easier..

gathering with ZJ they all..glad to see all of them and had a wonderful catching up session. they asked me for the reasons of me being so packed up with things...hhaa..my buddy did ask the same question..hmm..din really tell ZJ the full reasons due to the lack of atmosphere..hahahaha..

but ya la, keep myself super busy cos i am fighting to fulfill my dream, and also to avoid myself from thinking and reminding all the things which i dun wan to think about..make myself rush from place to place, tire myself out totally, making myself think only of what to eat for lunch, how much time to travel from here to there....making myself forget all the dates and days..then i'll not be reminded of certain things or events...haa, that's how i wanna choose my way to face the reality, or some say avoiding my own problems.

anyway intending to make cheese cakes soon...learnt it from ZJ..and i'm glad that cheese cakes do not need to be baked in ovens (which i am glad)...

still have not prepared presents to give to my colleagues...intending to write letters for each of them (abt 20 of them)..but still have not done any...wanna make stylofoam roses for the female colleagues, but have not done them yet...

leaving on tue, but all these are not done yet....

tuition tmr after lab..again have to rush..sigh..dun really wanna teach tomorrow, but since my this student sounds desperate to need my help in her A maths' particles mechanics, i have to force myself to work till 10plus again tmr...

and it's only until wed then i think i could have dinner with my family...

it's been more than a week since i had dinner with them..and i practically had no time to help my brother with his studies, which he is struggling..and i dun have anymore energy to guide him along in his growing up period..

i used to be able to help my cadets to get through some of their growing up problems, but i can't even help my brother to get through all these things...

sometimes, i really get so tired that i wish to cry on someone's shoulders..but probably now this figure could only be God. Cos He is the only one now who can be constantly listening to me and knowing all my problems and depressions..

but this is the life which i have chosen to live and lead. i juz need to get used to it.

No comments: