Sunday, July 22, 2007

a mini annoucement to make beforehand...

would prefer my friends to identify themselves..hee..reasons being? hmm..curosity..sense of security..

to me, it's alright for anyone to look at my blog. yes, my blog may look private n a little personal..having all my stupid moaning wordy words written in here. but to me, in my humble personal opinion, i am mentally and emotionally prepared of showing to my friends who i really am. i am not always happy, being so cheerful all the times (as perceived by many). here's to show the other side of me, and i am prepared of how my friends who read my blog to accept my flaws and my weaknesses.

so, haha..no need feel so pai seh (embarrassed) whether u are reading my private blog without my permission. since i have chosen the path to blog, i am prepared to have my blog be openly read, and probably be judged.

Of course, i still will not write something which is totally personal to me.

haha..but of course, if still feel that it would be best to keep confidential, i shall respect ur decision. but definitely, will keep me wondering who this friend could be.

hahaha..

OKAI..! end of my annoucement..thank you for your cutest attention..! LOL

**********************
good news first. let me show off a bit. =p
gotten my Industrial Attachment results.
HEE.. =D
I've gotten an "A-" for my attachment...!!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH..!!
heard from my friends that B is an average grade, and getting an "A"-related grade may not be easy, unless he/she is considered relatively outstanding..
HhAaaHHAHAHAAAA...!!!!!!!
oki, i'm very very glad...glad that my tutor has not marked me down totally. glad that my 22-weeks of being involved in so many projects put me in good stead. glad that i've attained my expectation.
but..
hmm..i've sorta marked my tutor down...and it's only until i saw my results, then i realised ...maybe i should be more lenient in evaluating my tutor...
ARG...
sigh..
another lesson learnt.
always give a lee-way for others, no matter how they treat u poorly. cos u never know that they are actually helping you, silently.
but what u all guys think? is my marking down of my tutor considered inappropriate?
hmm..anyway it's over now..i juz need to be more forgiving and less revengeful..
********************************
ZJ is back from france...! welcome back, ZJ..!!
Jac has graduated from her course..!! CONgraTS conGRAts..!!! =D (sorry, now then i give u my congratulations)
********************************
tasted the "business" of my first week, handling with work, tuition, final year project and my tcm course.
a little tiring, but i can still withstand. probably been used to rushing here and there.
my only worries now, are handling my family communication problems and my tcm course. partly cos i had difficulties handling with jc biology, so had a bit of phobia..
but then again, i adopt the mind-map technique (which is a total new study technique for me) for my tcm course..so still in the process of trial, currently showing some positive progress (which i am glad). =)
human anatomy is like woww...
all the medical terms been translated into chinese. but to me, studying the medical terms in chinese seems to be a little easier than in english..
but my first human anatomy lesson is about the spine. wonder whether spine is the first lesson for other medical-related courses too...
sad thing is - no dissection.
ok, gotta go.
later still have 3 tuitions to teach. yes, in a day.
i starting to think that i really have no life...
even organising a gathering with ZJ they all, many times they have to go along with my busy schedule..but i really feel glad and lucky that i have such understanding friends.. =)
******************************
my final year project is progressing well, and i am enjoying it pretty much (besides having myself dragged from office all the way to sch).
the research student, HB, is pretty nice. he will always joke and tries to make the lab sessions to be enjoyable. haha..and he also gives us many calculation problems for us to sorta practise..hahahhaa...
n yup yup, me n HM had gotten our very own lab coats..so cool...
will try to take a photo of us wearing lab coats n post it over here next time.. hahaha
********************************
anyway dun worry about me now. i'm pretty fine now.
all these quarrel hiccups and my tears have been a part and parcel of my life now.
*********************************
tink getting attached or married could be considered a last thing of my mind now (though i do have that feeling of wanting get married and wearing the wedding gown, after attending my colleague's wedding).
haha..tink it's a girl's thingy ba..
glad that invitations of going out one-to-one have been reduced to near zero.
but definitely, there are still gatherings which i will try my utmost best to attend. hahaa..

No comments: