Monday, July 09, 2007

been an pretty un-eventful day today.

lesson's resumed with my indonesian chinese student. to my surprise, he speaks fluent chinese..!hhaha..basically he watched taiwan entertainment programmes for a week and picks up conservational chinese very quickly. i was pretty amazed with his tremedous improvement.

haha..and he's very cute today. he gave a feedback to me, that i actually speak pretty softly, if i were to speak to a group of 3 people or more. so he advised me that i could speak a bit louder. hahaa...was pretty surprised with his comments, cos hardly anyone tells me that i speak softly. hahaha..but i find his feedback a positive, at least i know what i could improve upon myself.

my second student of the day was very cute too. dun know whether it's intentional or what, but when he saw me wearing the pair of black-framed spects, he went to put on his spects which are the more funky than mine.

sometimes i juz simply love my 5 students.

another student of mine love to sorta pinch her cheeks and she told me that she does that to release stress. i was like laughing away..hahhaa..

the fourth student would often say me interesting things which happened to her class, and her mum treats me very nicely. Her mum would offer me pineapple tarts, a whole mooncake with a BIG ball of chocolate inside, brownies and cake which she made. hahha..

the fifth one..Hmmm..she's considered cute too...although she loves to bargain the work load with me. and i hear that she's a troublemaker in class. and hmm..ya, i would consider that's the cute portion of her. muhahhaa..!

was happily surprised that i was recommended by one of my students to help one of her friends. this seems to reflect a positive feedback to me that i am doing fine as a tuition teacher. but then, i have to reject her friend. 5 students are enough for me to handle, plus a brother at home to help. so which makes 6.

Through the short films and the advertisement, i learn more about the environment and how we could save the earth environmentally.
pretty cool.

Answer the call.

www.liveearth.org

No comments: