Sunday, July 08, 2007

Wedding dinner in Fullerton Hotel

This is the ballroom in Fullerton Hotel. Nice nice..and my colleague entered the ballroom, wearing a suit of very beautiful white wedding gown. She's very pretty ..!! haha..and can see from my table that she's kinda nervous.hhaa..

A mini gift from the newly wed couple..


Me and my colleague, J, in the Fullerton's toilet.




Know what's this?

It's a rabbit..!! My colleague's bf, ST, folded it and proved to me that it can be done, when i offered him a challenge to try folding animals out of the "napkin".
Hmm..a cradle..folded by another colleague of mine..haha..

Oki, ST trying to fold a crane out of it. cos i offered him this challenge.

OK, here's a fish, with an eye made of pink rose petal. hhaha..cool rite? done by ST.
Ok, i've lost the challenge. but it's really cool that a crane can be made out of a "napkin". But i really love the crane, it holds a great signifiance to me. hahahah...

My favourite dish of the dinner - soursop pudding..!! made from real soursop, not too sour, not too sweet. brillant..!!
Me, J, and the newly wed couple. Wishing them loving each other forever..!

**********************************

Glad that my afternoon's tuition had been cancelled and i had ample time to prepare for the dinner.

first time doing makeup. putting foundation was a breeze. but mendling with the mascara was a total challenge. able to have my right eye nicely, but not for the other. tink partly cos i can't see very clearly when i tried to put on mascara on my left eye.

luckily, managed to meet my colleagues at the control station. or else, i'll be totally tense up throughout the whole journey.

Finally got to see one of my bosses' son..!! he's so so so so cute...!!! i love the baby so much..!! but sigh, i can't get to take a photo with him. i got very nervous when i saw the baby..hahahahahhaha...

anyway the dinner was pretty alright. we got kinda bored of waiting for the food to be served and we started doing ridiculous stuff, like folding animals out of our "napkin". ST is good with folding things.

came back slightly late, and my mum was kinda having some sort of over-suspicion syndrome again. not cos of me coming home late, but partly she saw a msg on my handphone. and yes, she liked to check on my handphone and i dislike it totally. basically i really get very sick of her over-suspicion hiccups. she wants to seek for an open communication, but she displays a close communication.

No comments: