Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Start to find all my students to be cuter day by day.

Msg my indonesian chinese student after my work, after remembering that he was taking his 'O' level chinese oral exams.

Me: "hihi, how's the oral exam? :s "

student: "(his comments about the exams)"

Me: "so did the chinese teachers show any weird expression?"

Student: "No I kept my eyes on them so that they do not scribble anything while im talking. They helped me with some words and at the end they were smiling i dunno...Xiao li chang dao."

when i read this msg, i could not help myself giggling (and i was in a crowded bus, gosh). find the whole msg very cute. hahhaa..cheer me up for a moment.

=)

Decided not to teach the student who loves to bargain work with me. I realise I could not manage so many at a time. i am no superwoman.

Went back to school yesterday to meet up the research student. the final year project which is a dual one (HM and i) is a research project of this student who is going to aim for a PHD. The lab is in a mess and there are so many equipments which HM and i have to learn to use. Familiar terms like PCR, the necessary bacteria, HRT, SRT etc. Gosh, have to re-learn them. in fact, i think may even go back to my JC biology to revise the things which i've learnt before.

think i am going to be real busy, busier than what i expect. may even have to go back school on the weekends. (T_T) the worst thing i could ever hear from the research student.

sian. tomorrow still have to go back school. and into the lab. o_O arg..!! the very last place which i ever want to step into. LAB..! dislike stepping into labs..! but well, since i am working with HM, so afterall stepping into labs is still an enjoyable one. haha..

starting to feel stressed over the fyp (final year project). feel like there're so many things to do.

next week my tcm course is starting. arg..! stressed..! i am getting nervous.

my DD (deputy director) intended to invite me to go for his church session. still wondering should i go. kinda interested to go since it's been quite some time when i stepped into a church and listened to a pastor talk about life.

in fact, i wonder what the difference is between a catholic and christian church session. I had attended masses in sec sch, and i love listening to the priest preaching on life lessons. and that's one portion which i've learnt alot and where it shapes me.

arg..sian..need to go school tmr..!

but Hee..excited to go the arts musuem on friday..finally can find some decent time to go look at the Louvre museum's charcoalography (spell sth like tis). of course, as usual, going there solo.

No comments: