Thursday, July 05, 2007

my company's Water Carnival was held near my house - bedok reservoir.

Participated the inter-department's cross country which was about 4.2 km. first time when i had to run such relatively long distance (to me). and first time when i had to run the whole reservoir's jogging track.

felt totally good after finishing the whole route. cos i could not believe myself that i could actually finish the whole track. hmm..out of 15 female participants, i came in 8th. which added to the good news. and according to my supervisor who ran too, my placing had also helped the whole department team to get the overall women cross country championship..hee..me happy happy..

for how long i ran? i have no idea..i only know i can run the whole reservoir without stopping or walking, i am happy for myself.

been very forgetful recently. have no idea what's wrong with me. sian.

been very busy at work. spent the whole morning, going to sites. tomorrow still need to attend a meeting, which requires me to wear appropriately..immediately after that, i still need to rush for one water audit. tink have to make sure to finish my "analysis" report by tomorrow before my deputy director rushed off for his recreational games.. x_x

one of my "missing" students finally msged me. quite happy cos of the additional income. but need to get him geared up for his "O" level chinese oral. =p

No comments: