Friday, February 08, 2008

2nd day

2nd day of the Mouse year..and I slept till late..hahaha..it's been a very long time since i woke up late...hahaa..

Been listening to this song (yes, the one which is uploaded here).

Find this song very soothing...for some reasons, I've been listening to this song non-stop for several days.. =p

Stayed at the home the whole day. My house is, as usual, always that noisy. It's good to have a family of 5, but sometimes it can get really noisy..

That's why i like being alone at times, blogging, listening to music at night...

If one day, if i had the chance to stay overnight in a chalet, especially those chalets near the beaches, I definitely wanna make my way down to the beach in the middle of the night, bring along my mp3 player, listen to jazz while enjoying the sea breeze..looking up the night sky...and if emotions and sentiments evoke, shall do some sand drawings, like what i did once in my jc years.

jus wanna be alone at that moment. alone with myself, the sea and God. and probably with someone special? hhaa.. craps..

********************************************
Meetup with my buddy, HL tmr after lab..! wonder how he's been nowadays.....

********************************************
My dad cooked dinner today..!! =D

Loved the way how he arranged the food on the bowl..!! I din manage to take photo of the bowl, cos i'm too hungry to bother about taking my camera phone from my room to the dining room.

It's something like how Japansese arrange the sushi in the lunch box..! It's very neat and well-presented..! haha..and i enjoyed eating the dinner today..! in extremely good appetite, partly cos my dad cooks and makes the effort to present the food beautifully.. (^^)

hmm..but a small portion of my good appetite was - i'm already starving. =p

Probably this is what parents are. Sometimes they can really make us mad about them - their long-winded nags...their never-ending and always-unsatisfactory complaints about us....all the ridiculous quarrels with them..

But when they do something which looks so simple, they juz make us feel loved and blessed.

At that instant, I just love my parents a lot. (^^)

No comments: