Sunday, February 24, 2008

WooOOo...busy the whole day..!!

Tuition in the morning.

Followed by a KTV session with my IA collaegue, Jas. Din get to meet CT as she's ill... =(


The KTV session was totally awesome..!!

Was sitting down properly to sing initially, so din really sing well. Then for some reasons or whatsoever, started to stand up and sing with Jas.
And started to sing rock songs..hahaa..and i was good..!! my vocal was kinda open for the first time..!!

Especially when we were singing Bon Jovi's "It's my Life", our loud vocals kinda attracted passers-by outside our room. whahaha..

Guess the stress in the lab gets the better of me. I was really singing at the top of my voice at the last one and a half hour, even Jas was amazed.

whahaha..!!

Later, met up with my TJC classmates for dinner in "Changing Appetite". Been a good catch-up session with many of them..! And even got to receive a good news that one of our classmates is married..!!! WOW...

haha..i wonder who'll be the next one.....hahaha...

Dev will be leaving Singapore for Australia, to continue his medical course study. Guess it's going to be quite some time later for the next meet-up.

Been a totally awesome day.

Especially the KTV session. It's my first time when I really opened up my vocal and SANG..!!!

LOL.

***********************************************

Arg. KH mentioned something to me again.

But it's okay.

Time will prove KH wrong and mine correct. =)

No comments: