Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ARG. I am seriously dead tired.

Can't think of how to present my ENS well. And very tired to rehearse my presentation part. ARG.

Seriously lacking of sleep, and i totally have no strength to present. ARG.

I AM DYING HERE...HELP....!!!! (T_T)

Heard about KH telling me something, and haa..guess there's a serious communication breakdown between the subject matter and me. But hmm..aiya, dun know la..i only feel that KH keeps pushing the subject matter...i mean if he's interested, he will take the initiative himself.

AIYO.

Anyway, a little nervous tmr la, tat's all i know. First time i've to do something. but hhaha..well...see how's tomorrow..

Seriously i dun know about this whole matter la..i juz know i've developed a phobia now, and i'll try to run away from the phobia and will do anything to avoid facing the phobia, even if were to betray my own true feelings.

It's the Excalibur which has been rooted in my grave of love.

No comments: