Friday, February 01, 2008

DIstortion of thoughts

Been very tired recently..Fallen asleep during my tcm lessons juz now.. =(

Recently been always arriving late for tcm lessons.. =( Lab always ends late, and I always need to rush for the lessons, without stopping at any take-away kiosk to get some decent finger-food.

And i realised today how much my appetite has deteriorated. My stomach's not taking in much food as it used to. Been wasting food recently cos I could not finish it up. =(
Feeling very guilty, every time when I waste food. =(

Starting to get quite sick of the whole subject matter thingy and the "crazy over guys" mood...KH still teases me as usual, though not as intensive as before. But i find the subject matter quite poor thing...he's always kinda being left out of the lab group...

Haa..dun know why recently, received sms-es which kinda surprise me gladly..whhahaa..

Can't feel the Chinese New Year mood at all. I'm kinda mentally prepared to spend the eve with my research student. and gonna go back sch for lab during the 3rd or 4th day of the New Year. =(

SIAN AH......

But been glad that i often wake up early. And always can feel the energy of going to school.

Yet I'm feeling I'm lagging........AHh....especially my TCM stuff....AHHhHHh...
I wanna do well in TCM...I wanna take good care of the people around me..wanna take good care of the patients...

Yeah..going to National Library again...!! Yeah..! i love libraries..!! but provided they have good books..hahaha...
wanna find Oscar Wilde's "The Picture of Dorian Gray"...!!

Tired tired tired tired......

But i still love what i'm doing now. At least I feel I've spent my time well and fruitfully.

Can't wait to step into the working world...and hope I can get my ideal job...and hopefully my social circle will expand even more.

No comments: