Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hmm..suddenly have this urge and decision...

Will be disclosing this blog to everyone in my msn..

For what reasons..i've no idea..probably i wanna people around me to know the real me and let them decide whether to accept me as their friend? That I'm not a perfect person, though i've been trying to be as perfect as possible...which is like sooo..impossible at several times..and very often, I'm never a perfect daughter to my parents. To them, I am a total workaholic now, who has little time for family.

Probably i wanna be a living inspiration to people around me? As in letting others know that they are not alone afterall, they are not facing their problems alone...

Still doing up research on the upcoming section which is going to be introduced into this blog..really wonder how the responses will be like.

hmm..think i'm starting to get sentimental right now, in the middle of the night..haha.. =p

Recently, always been developing some feelings for rainy days, especially when they come in heavy pour. And I kinda agree with what LA had told me before - to the japanese, rain is a form of purification.
Everytime when I reflect upon what he mentioned about this, I totally agree. Two consecutive days of heavy downpour when that piece of news came crashing upon me - it's a form of purification. It's God's way of comforting me that it's time to start afresh, to start anew. =)

And right now, I am still thinking what God has planned for me. Am I really going to have my dream fulfilled in the long run? Can I really provide professional medical care to the patients and/or friends and family around me?

One thing for sure - no matter how long this dream of being a doctor (regardless of being western or eastern medical) will take me to fulfill, I will press on.

I've been fighting for this dream since sec 2. Even if one day I were to fall again, I am going to pick myself up fast.

Like what M puts in his msn, "When real people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep walking."

I am one of the real people.

******************************************************
I really feel I'm blessed. There are many people around me who constantly inspire me, especially these few - LA, M, Ronn..and my ex-tuition student, CX.

=)

No comments: