Saturday, February 23, 2008

Been a very tiring day.

At least I did go for a short jog in the morning. Very happy. =D

Econ meeting today wasn't very effective to me. Partly cos of the vague description of the project.

Been listening to this song "會呼吸的痛" by Fish Leong. Love the lyrics.

Lab ended late as usual and I was not able to go for the Greek sculptures exhibition event held in National Museum. =(

Sigh.

****************************************

Getting very exhuasted by something.
Probably tat's why i still love the time when i can be alone by myself, or with a quiet friend.
That's when I feel I find the peaceful and calm side of myself. And probably the real side of me?
Probably this is human.
Solitude is the only time when you find the real you.
That's why many people dislike being alone, cos probably they are afraid of facing the real them.
Because each one of us possesses the picture of Dorian Gray.
It's a matter whether each of us wanna face this painting bravely or hide it in own's secret chamber and muse at it constantly.
*********************************************
YES...!!! The play "The Pillowman" is out again...!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah..!!

I am going to watch it, man...!! hahaha..have missed it the previous time. This time, going to get the ticket as soon as possible..!! Hmm..probably tomorrow..hahaha.. =p

must grab it fast before all the tickets are completely sold out..!

Synopsis:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pillowman

**************************************************
Yeah..!! My bro is going to help me with my FYP..!! haha..yeah..!! Love my bro lotsa sia..!!!

LOL.

No comments: