Wednesday, February 06, 2008

AHHHH....what should I say about the reunion dinner with my NTU gang and KH's gang....?

Hmmm...pressurising...stressful.........hahahaha...

Have taken a few photos there..probably try uploading here the next blog..sth's wrong with the thingy..
haha..

Anyway...AHh...this KH.......i really wanna beat him....he kept teasing me n the subject matter over the table...and still made us take photo...and AH.....it's the most embarrassing moment la...the moment was kinda noisy too, which kinda attracted the people around us...and some actually tried to check out what's going on...

(-_-) AHHHhH....

Made me super super super embarrassed......AHHHh...

Oki, back to the food section.
The food over there was pretty alright. It's a chinese restaurant at Calton Hotel.

Thank goodness, KH left after the dinner and the rest of us headed for a drink at a pub in CHIJMES. Ordered Singapore Sling cocktail...and I kept drinking it non-stop as it was pretty fruity...ended up myself feeling fatigue and stoned there for a while. I was pretty glad that my liver is functioning well, performing the detoxication at its optimum efficiency. haha..Just after going to the toilet twice, I was pretty sober now. And yup, right now, I can still have the energy and the soberness to write this blog. But made myself a cup of drink to remove any hangover, for my health's purpose. hahaa..

Guess i still prefer going to jazz pubs and drink red wine. I prefer this kind of lifestyle..
hhaa...

But definitely, I've kinda recovered from the embarrassing moment. And juz take it easy and not reading into it much. One thing I have to keep constantly reminding myself - I cannot be tied up again during this period. No way, man. And i'm going to make sure that i pass this test which God probably tries to put me through again.

No comments: