Thursday, February 21, 2008

Haa..well..i guess it's time to put an "ending" between the subject matter and me. hahaa..KH's finally stopped pestering him and me so often as before. Think partly cos both of us have told him privately about something.

YES.

And now, KH has shifted his attention to HM..!! whahhaa..goodness me..hahahaa...

In fact, I actually feel a lot better when i heard KH tell me about something.

The Excalibur.
*************************************************
Went to National Library. And borrowed a few books..! =D
Decided not to borrow any books of serious themes. Wanna immerse myself in showers of literary comfort.
Finally managed to find Oscar Wilde's "The Picture of Dorian Gray"..! Love the preface written by Wilde. Brillant.
Borrowed Arthur Miller's "I Don't Need You Any More" and "Death of a Salesman". Still can't find "After the Fall". =(
Guess I really have to stop finding for this play. Probably it will find me in the end.
*********************************************
Read RoNn's blog juz now. A pretty meaningful and encouraging piece of message.

http://www.r-o-n-n.blogspot.com/

*********************************************
Guess HM and I were too tired after today's water membrane technology test.
I did a masterpiece, using the chemical used in glucose test.
TA DA...!!!!
..............
........................
.......................................
I shall call this masterpiece work - "Idiot".

hhaa..why i name this "Idiot"?
Well, i also dun know. I just feel like calling this work "Idiot".
Haa..!! That's why it's called art..! =p
*******************************************
Hope can visit St. Andrew's Cathedral again soon.
I'm starting to feel very confident about my intuition's capability. And I find it to be a little scary in some ways or another.
Many times, I just hope I dun have to look at myself and/or others with my heart. It can get very de-moralising and scary when things are within your predictions or analysis.

No comments: