Thursday, February 07, 2008

HAPPY RATTY YEar..!! =D

The first day of the Rat year...and guess what i saw outside my room window?


Someone taking photos of his own car..trying to torture his "wife" in the hot sun and he himself bathed in the warmth of the shade.


What a man. =p



Love the sky today...it's very lovely... =)



I always love the sky...Everytime when i look up at the sky, i just can't help saying in my heart how much I thank and love God.



Love this jeep. Very cool..!

Went for a house visit. Basically, my two brothers were the front-line soldiers.

They volunteered their duty to clear the "debris" (tibits) of the battlefield (tibit tray).



As for me, i am still having cough. And was pretty upset when i was not allowed to take soft drinks due to my cough. Ended up having no mood to eat much. (T_T)



I am still very pleased with my hair cut. hahaha..!! DLY and YS remarked that it's nicely cut..!! and the only person who din remark anything about my new hair cut was LA. (-_-) but ok la, at least he said something which made me smile for a moment. so ok la, can forgive him for not making any comment about my hair cut. WHAHA..!!



*******************************************



""I really feel I'm blessed. There are many people around me who constantly inspire me, especially these few - LA, M, Ronn..and my ex-tuition student, CX."- Man Sze



P.S- these are words can encourgage and inspire me too, affirmations.thank you Man Sze. haha. means alot. surprises me too ;-) -RoNn"



Read this from RoNn's blog. (^^) hhaa..was very happy reading this..haa..me touched touched..hahaha..!!

*****************************************

Been uploading some photos which i went for community service in vietnam, on facebook..brought back many wonderful memories..i miss the 2006 Chia Se team a lot....and i miss the Kim Bai kids over in Ha Tay...

And I love this photo very much. Photo taken by Tjhin..

Guess this is the best smile i ever see upon myself on photos, after the breakup. WHAHA..! :p

No comments: