Sunday, February 03, 2008

Been sleeping early and waking up early. =)

And finally today, I had pulled myself up from bed to jog.

Been saying "no" to late nights nowadays.

Think will continue leading such lifestyle.

And yeah..!! Dun have to go lab on the CNY's eve..!! YEAH..!! so happy happy...! =D

Lab today. HM joined in the teasing. (-_-)
ARG....all cos of KH..!! ARG...!!!
Really hope I'll have a peaceful "reunion dinner" on tuesday with this group of friends...PLEASE..............

And good news..!! my ex-tuition student, WC, sms-ed me this evening, informing that he would like me to teach his younger brother tuition..!! YEAH..!! And his mother had agreed to my deal..!! hhaa..

which means I will be busier than ever. But I dun really care. Right now, I just want to keep myself as occupied as possible.

However, I've not told my parents about this piece of news yet. =p
Think they'll freak out. hahhaha....cos even right now, without any tuition, I am already very busy with studies, projects, FYP, TCM....

Oh ya, managed to have my hair cut yesterday..!! hhaa..only have it cut for 12 bucks..! haha..wanna save money and the travelling time.
Hmm..well, it turns out pretty good. I kinda love the hairstyle now. =)
It's a little different...haha..even HB and HM remarked that it does really look different.

haa..yup. It's going to be a brand new year and I wanna have a brand new hair look.
And a brand new lifestyle.

Hope everything's going smoothly for me........

No comments: