Friday, February 22, 2008

Met up with LA for lunch today.

Was glad to have met him for a short catch-up session. Been in low mood in the morning and i was kinda enlightened by some of his advices and/or opinions. Felt a lot better after that. He's been a nice friend to talk to, though i used to have a terrible impression about him. But then, i see he's changed to a better person.

And again, he mentioned something which says real about myself.

But one thing for sure - I love to talk and listen to this friend. I often learn a lot about life and human inter-relationship from him, and he is a relatively patient listener.

*******************************************

After talking to HM and LA, i've decided to listen to their advices and shall not teach my ex-student, CX.

Need to leave some time for myself and my family.

*******************************************

Recess week next week...

Arg..goodness me..dun know whether i can have any good quality rest.

********************************************

Starting to take things easy. With the job which i'm intending to get..my schoolwork..my FYP...with those guy friends whom i've met and talked..with the subject matter...

Guess...i want to believe and hold faith that God has made plans for me.

What would the plan be? I have no idea. But at least I feel more at peace.

*******************************************

Read half of the book "The Picture of Dorian Gray". Wilde is a brillant writer. His philosophies about human nature, about the society, about marriages, about beauty are aggressively worthy to be reflected upon.

*******************************************

My TCM degree course is starting to get more hectic. For the next academic semester, will be having 4 evening lessons per week. And for the clinical attachment, will be having 5 evening attachments per week.

Goodness me....how i am going to handle? For clinical attachment, i am definitely gladful for the amount of days, cos this smells that i can get to learn more..! =D

But for the evening lessons.... (T_T)

I guess, i really need to find a guy who is very supportive of me taking this course, very understanding and patient.

No comments: