Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yes..! Me no need go lab tomorrow..! =)

Been another busy day.

Got something cropped up at home and i had to cancel the day's pool outing with SE. Was very apologetic for the last minute cancellation of the outing.

Been in nasty mood these two days. Like what my family members have told me before, my mood is like the stock market. Almost sparked a fiery quarrel with my mum just now.

I dun know what could be wrong with me. Stress? Overwhelming with miscellaneous big and trifle agendas?

There are occasions when such inevitable feeling arises upon me - the more when i am with my friends, the more i feel lost and lonely.



Like what one of my frens remarked about me today, "Why are you so 孤僻?"



*********************************************

我想
我已开始习惯着孤僻。

孤僻
黯然地
安静地
和祥地
与我同行。

或许
孤僻已成了我的知己。

**********************************************

No comments: