Tuesday, February 26, 2008

YEah..!! Bought the ticket for the play "The Pillowman"..!! haha..will be going there alone, as usual.

******************************************

Encountered a fainting case in the train early in the morning.

Was glad that I was able to help the person. =)

Feel really great though it maybe considered a relatively minor case. But it seems that to the person, it's been of a great help to her. She thanked me several times. ahhaa..

But i realised in a train of many passengers, only one or two passengers will offer to help. Dun know it is cos they are helpless, or they just wanna remain cold towards the person.

It's important to know basic first aid.

And it definitely confirms my determination to financially sponsor my brother to learn CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation), in case I'll not away from home for a period of time and if anything nasty happened, at least there's immediate help.

******************************************

Been having nasty cold. ARG.

******************************************

Visited Lisa Ono's official website.

http://www.onolisa.com/main/index_e.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Ono

If there were to be any chance which she'll be opening a concert in singapore, definitely i will be one of the early birds to get the ticket..!
Wanna hear her sing live..!!

*********************************************

I need to be more strict with myself. Was kinda disappointed with my performance today and got myself affected the whole day.

But haa...nevertheless, managed to get "The Pillowman" ticket and the blouse which i've been eyeing for a long long time...!! hahaha...

Will wear the blouse to school one of the days, most probably on the days when i dun have to go lab. To avoid KH's teasings.. =p

No comments: