Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sigh. My Sunday's been burnt by FYP. Again.

=(

Din even have any chance to rest at all.

And I din even have any time to exercise..! ARG..!

And I have not bought my CNY clothes yet..! ARG..!

And now my school lecture notes are in a mess..! Din even have any chance to organise them!

ARG...!

ARG...!

=(

**********************************************
Still trying to improvise the ENS script..Sigh..Hopefully everything'll turn out fine...
Been 4 yrs since I did such planning.
**********************************************
Yes, gotten a permission to do something on my blog..!
So, oki, my dear readers, do start looking out for a new section over my blog..!! =D
I am so excited..!! Hee..wanting to take this as a form of leisure and academic get-away. haha..!!
But need all ur feedbacks more in the future..! =)))
************************************************
Something's been wrong with me. I've been always so happy with the idea of wedding.
In fact, I'm scared at the thought of me being so happy. Cos it seems to be a prelude to something bad which might happen.
**************************************************
Sigh. Sch tmr...SO SIAN..................
I have not taken any long break or rest yet....
and i need to spend so much on tcm assessment books and reference book...and still waiting for the books to arrive..ARG......
***************************************************
Haa..my student, CX, was very sweet today. ahaa..probably i've been giving some motivational talks to her, and even today, a spiritual talk (guess it's attributed to today being Sunday).
This was the last msg which she sms-ed me today..
"Wa your english suddenly so good! Haa. Okay lor. I think I go poly. Cuz I really confident in poly. JC really cant. Not cut out for it. Thanks man love u La!"
hhaa..first time a student confesses her love to me..!! WHAHHAHAA...
Really, this student inspires and teaches me something about life. =)
And I really thank God for loving me so much. He has brought many nice people to me, always there to tell me that life's still beautiful. And He always seems to be there to protect me. =)

No comments: