Saturday, January 26, 2008

Went to watch "27 Dresses" after lab, with a fren.
And i'm pretty impressed with this fren. He's very patient. So patient to the extent that I was like...wow...cos it's the patience which i can only see in men of 30s? haha..basically it's the patience which has been cultivated for a very long time, tat's what my intuition tells me.

And thank goodness, my research student needed to accompany his wife to buy CNY goods. So get to be released early..!

Haa...

Great show. It's a romantic comedy, and definitely as what my this fren remarked, it's a girl-show. hhaa..

You could visit this website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Dresses

Personally I feel, I love the show. I just have the feeling towards the show, especially when the guy whom Jane acted by Katherine Heigl fell in love and married her sister, and when she was given the advice to learn to let go.

And when I watched the scene in which Kevin acted by James Marsden told her that it's time for a guy to take care of her, I sobbed.

And I sobbed when she finally gets to put on her real wedding dress.

I just feel for the show.

And for that moment, I really wish that I can have the chance to wear the wedding dress and walk down the aisle too...

But i just hope i dun have to wear 27 dresses.

guess they will only make me feeling more empty after attending each wedding day.

****************************************************
Had a lunch chat with my this same fren on the same day, and i learnt from him that shipping career takes up a lot of time. It's like working 12 hrs a day...
I am pretty taken aback, cos i din really expect to be that long of a day's working hours.
but well, i dun care anymore. Anyway, i am single now, no strings attached. and i seriously dun wanna to be tied up. Cos i know myself that i'll put my partner above anything, as long as i feel it's for the partner's sake.
i still feel that i will be married to a guy of 29 or 30...? which i can't wait to enter the working society. haa..
*****************************************************
I love my water membrane technology lecturer - he is SO CUTE.
His every move and every action, including his smile, is so so so cute....
I juz hope he's not married and gets to notice me, man...hahhaa...
but well, he still can't beat the nuclear physics lecturer who taught me in my 1st year. tat lecturer smiled at me each time when he walked past me..for 3 times..!! hhaa..i can still remember that smile, man....
LOL.
***************************************************
Arg...got to do project work tmr...
and i need to go back sch for lab on sunday...and thank goodness, HM has volunteered to come on sunday's shift with me..otherwise KH has the chance to tease me again..regarding the subject matter.
It's really peaceful without KH around, teasing me. At least I dare to talk to the subject matter more.
But again, i need to stress that there'll not be any chemistry, from what i observe. Not that he's a nice guy, he is very nice, from a few things which i've observed (i observe everyone). But na..no sparks.
So, yup. Hope KH'll stop teasing me about this!

No comments: