Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finally got the strength to pen down all my thoughts.

Been sick for the past 3 days. Partly cos of being heavily hit by the blow of D's stuff.

But well, slowly i am getting to let go. =)

Monday's the worst for me..
feeling very emotionally and physically terrible the whole morning..
but was glad that ZJ, DLY they all tried to cheer me up, n distract me..

but the day ended well with the recruitment talk. It is a Danish company and the programme which they offer interests me a lot..!
Offers a very good training programme but definitely, they have very strict criteria in selecting people. Out of 700 local applications last year, only 12 people are selected.

At that point and till now, I feel very motivated. I feel I have what they want. But one big scarifice i have to make will be that I need to more political than ever.
But well, I dun care anymore. I wanna go this company badly!

I feel what it really feels like to be free of burden - that I dun have to wait for D anymore.
I smile at the thought that I can have so many things to venture now, especially going overseas to work.

Tuesday's the day when I finally visited a chinese physician. and the experience was kinda inspiring?
haa..i felt that this physician from mainland din even have a good heart of serving the sick.
I can feel it very strongly.
Obviously, she didn't know that I am a tcm medical student, and now in the process of learning.
I needed to ask her a lot of questions, then she's more or less trying to answer my questions.
=(

But one thing for sure, I am not going to be like her.

I know what currencies i have in this medical field.
and this experience makes me even more determined to serve every patient well, with sincerity and medical ethics.

and of course, I went to double check with Huang Shi Fu on tat evening. He's really my great teacher. He could feel the pulse so quickly and immediately told me what's wrong with me, and gave me some health advices of what not to eat so much etc..!

AH..! this is the kind of doctor i wanna see..!! and definitely i wanna be like him, or even better than him..!
=p

But definitely the tuesday was a nasty one for me. Vomited out my breakfast.. (T_T)

but was glad that I could meet up with ZJ in her lab to talk about my stuff..haha..n met her bf there too. haha..!
and i felt a lot better when talking with her. thanks, ZJ! =)

***************************************************
Wednesday.
Rested the whole day at home. Think i seriously need a rest.
it's a good rest.
and i feel i'm feeling better.
Though many times, i feel a little funny..
but no more vomiting. Thank goodness...

Watched Hwang Jin Yi again.
It's very inspiring.
It inspires me to work harder.
and the feeling of back to my days of how i strived hard in my sec sch days seem to be back.
I love the feeling back then. I was really very confident and determined.

************************************************
And u all know what?
when i woke up this morning, something striked me.
Somehow i feel everything's really a coincidence. It's like a plan....
God really makes arrangements for me.
Probably He knew tat i was really waiting for him, and He knew what D had been doing. So probably He doesn't want me to wait for nothing..and let me know early to avoid me from breaking down totally.
Afterall, God loves me. =)
I must continue to hold faith in God.

No comments: