Sunday, January 20, 2008

=D a chocolate gift offered by my tcm class ex-chairperson..!!
So happy..!! haha..!! and i find it very sweet of her to offer us all each a chocolate..haha..

and the chocolate tasted extra delicious and smelled extra fragrant..!! (^^) hhaa..


***********************************************
Lab today was pretty alright..
KH started to rub salt on my wound.. (-_-) teased me to accept the fact that D is having a great time wif his gf while i am sulking away... (-___-)
I am not sulking anymore
and obviously i know D is having a great time now.
he really loves to test my patience and my temper...

and later he tried to be a one-sided match-maker...ARG..! haha...and i kept pushing the red string to HM..hhahaa..! =p
made me feel so embarrassed...

my whole saturday's just burnt cos of my fyp.. (T_T)

***************************************************
Juz finished watching the movie "Something's Gotta Give"..

Super hilarious show..! Especially when Diane Keaton's character is heartbroken with Jack Nicholson's character. The way she cries is kinda hilarious..

Consider this a great romentic comedy.

**********************************************

Yawnn...so sleepy...still have not done what i wanna do today.. =p

Going to sleep liao..

No comments: