Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yesterday's recruitment talks were super boring. Even a company's management trainee programme doesn't impress or motivate me as much as the one which I've decided to apply.

Really hope everything'll go smoothly for me..I really wanna this trainee programme badly..!!

Think I've laughed too much yesterday on my way home with HM, DLY and his friend, SR.

Really laughed too much. Slept till late morning. haha...

And arg..! KH mentioned something which embarrassed me a lot..! purposely did that in front of the subject matter. Thank goodness, nothing happened. Phew.

Surprisingly, yesterday's 3 hours of break was well spent than last monday. haha..probably YJ was around, so at least I din feel any nasty feeling at all.

Anyway, thanks a lot to you all - ZJ, HM, LA, YJ, YS, DLY, W, Xiao Ling, Eileen, JF, KH, and ZJ's bf. Your every little action and intention, I really appreciate them a lot.. =)
Thank you...

No comments: