Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sian, still need to go back sch for my fyp later in the afternoon.

Sigh, supposedly to meet ZJ they all for roller-blading..sigh. =(

but well, no choice. FYP occupies most of my time now.

Hmmm..wat elso do i wanna say...arg..kinda forgotten what i wanna say...

oh yA..! HAHA..
one of my ex-student, WC, had asked me this afternoon whether I would like to teach his brother A, E maths, chem n physics..haha..
I was like...wow...i'm so honoured..ahhhaa..and definitely i feel very happy.. =D

i love these 3 students whom i taught last year. They are a very different batch from the rest whom i've taught.
They cheered me up in their ways, they brightened up my life in their special ways. And they have taught me different lessons of life, through interaction with them.

But hmm..i've told u all that i'm not going to teach. But probably cos this is my ex-student who asks, and i feel i still cannot live without work.
Well, still in the negotiation of the tuition fee - i have kinda increased the fee pretty much. =p
so i'm pretty mentally prepared that in the end, i will not be able to close the deal. haha..!

everyday's a fyp day. Very boring. (-_-)

but KH recently seems to be very nice to me..tink he's like a big brother or something like tat, keeps trying to drill and educate some stuff into me.
ZJ n her bf came to visit us yesterday afternoon..and revenge's taken..!! haha..all thanks to ZJ's bf..!! teased KH until he's speechless n embarrassed..!! WHHAHA..!

**********************************************
Hmm..noticed that it's no longer raining, unlike the weather on tat saturday n sunday, n probably monday.
The weather seems to reflect my moods and my feelings.
It's juz my feeling..and it's a strong one.
When the incident happened, the weather was stormy, seemed to reflect my deep feelings towards the incident.
Probably one day..one day..this blog'll be a forgotten one to D.
And when I have moved on more on the following days, the weather's been a sunny one.
hhaa..maybe u may call me insane. But it seems to be so reflective of my feelings, and I could feel it so strongly and vividly.
****************************************************
I am no longer going to deny my intuition anymore. I trust my intuition more than before.
****************************************************
Oki, gonna go sleeo liao..

No comments: