Friday, January 25, 2008

"O" level results today....OOOo..been very nervous the whole afternoon..msged my 3 students early in the afternoon about the msg.

And one of them, WC, msged me this, "Wait wait haven reached sch yet. Dun so jing zhang hahas!"

Can't help it. I was very nervous.

Results were out. My students were very happy with their results, cos all of them had made tremendous improvements, especially CX. She had been failing her A.Mathematics all along, and she's really on the breakdown during that period. And she's gotten a B3 for it now..!! hahaa...I'm really very happy and proud of her. And definitely I am glad that she'll be more confident of herself now. =D

And as for WC, he ah....was so happy that he decided to try building up the suspense, making me feeling so jing zhang the whole lab session. That's what he wrote in the sms,"Hahas wad subject u wanna hear? Hahas. Bring up de suspense."

I was like..... (T_T) please don't do that to your teacher la...

hahaa...

as for the other student, JY, hmmm..i consider her results to be pretty alright. Din really msg her for any follow-up. =p

Somehow dun know why, i juz don't feel very happy. Probably i've placed pretty high hopes onto these students.
However, after talking to CX over the phone juz now, giving her some advices, I feel happier when I heard her talking happily over the phone.

I guess this is the best gift ever to have received from any student.

It's not about students giving numerous red pens to teachers, showing their appreciations.

But it's about the students evolving into individuals of confidence and achievements.
It's about injecting new positive life values and principles into these little ones.
Guess this is really the best teacher' day gift to be ever received. =)

***************************************************
Hhaa...peaceful day in the lab today...WHAHAHHAHA..! I am so glad, man.....
=p

No comments: