Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Continued my hideout today. haha...

Thank goodness, KH din do that in front of the subject matter today. BUT I could not stand the embarrassment created by KH, and went into my favourite hideout which I dun have to be directly in contact with the subject matter.

Guess I hide too much and KH's been exaggerating the situation. The subject matter seems to sense something fishy. haa..ended up talking to HM more.

so ppl, please do shift ur attention to HM now! HM's happiness is more important than mine..! LOL...

I really could not stand that kind of stucky situation, that I told KH straight in the face that the subject matter is not my type.
hahaha..and left him stunned for the whole afternoon. whahaha..!!

and obviously he's not buying it and i dun care. I juz keep repeating my stand. hahhaa..yeah....

oki, people, so this whole thing shall end today! HA! =p

but KH's really aiyo.....really likes to find some entertainment and enjoyments in me. (-_-)

And now EFF knows about my nicknames....arg....think very soon, the whole lab knows about my nicknames.......

Anyway, thank goodness KH will not be around in the lab for the next 2 days! YEAH..!!
LAB PEACE..!!!

lol...i'm so mean.. =p

oh ya, dun tell DLY who's the subject matter. His network's too big. I dun wanna make the whole thing so big.

This is getting scary to me.

Must hide.

I really hope this whole thing quickly dies down....I'm finding extreme difficulties in talking to the subject matter now. and i really dislike the the whole sticky situation..and i've told KH before about the consequences..! arg....

Sigh, furthermore, may still have to go back sch on the weekends..and there goes my exercising plan.. (T_T)
and i need to face the embarrassing moment again....oki, right now, i only hope is that the subject matter will target more on HM now, then i feel so much much better..! =p
must give the happiness to my good friend first..hahahhaa...!!

SO SO SO...oki, people, deal ah...shift all ur attention to HM...lol

i know u all r nice people, wanna find me happiness.
But i'm not in a big hurry to get happiness. I wanna it to come naturally and mutually.
And right now, I dun wanna be tied up.
But of course....will keep my options wide....

whahahaha...

So find me a western doctor.
then can combine my easter medicine with his.
中西和并 - heavenly combination.

WHAHHAHAHAHHA...!!

this is nuts. So many fun things have been happening these few days.

No comments: