Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL..!!
**********************************************
Met Dev n Suan East, my 2 jc classmates, for a catch-up session...it's been 3 years plus since i last saw them and we could still have a great chat..! managed to hear out-dated juicy stuff about me and my classmates..and i'm totally amused and amazed by an ancient survey which the 5 guys in my class had done..
but realised that i actually lost quite a number of memories which i had with them..all i could remember for my jc life are the torments from my bio teacher..counselling sessions with my sch counsellor (i could still rmbr her name)..how i met D..how i tried to survive under the academic torments from the sch...
of my memories with my these classmates..i've lost a number..until when i met these two guys for the catch-up session..
it's really a good chat with these two classmates..i always like chatting with these two guys, since the jc years..
*************************************************
Sunday...30th dec...
Goodness me...went to sch for lab...n KH was there too..but thank goodness, he din tease me much, so i'm pretty happy about it..
Need to start reading more about economics n finance..otherwise it's very hard for me to be involve in conversations with HB n probably KH...it's time for me to read up more realistic stuff...
and (T_T) i spent almost the whole day in the lab......arggg...from morning to evening...
making me totally lose track of the time...
my sunday's totally burnt out...but then again, i kinda expected such shift..HB told us before that we have to be prepared of coming back to sch on sun, if necessary..
but one thing good is, at last, my reactors are functioning normally...
***********************************************
Last day of 2007...
Slept till late..trying to sleep as much as i could, before the new semester comes..
2nd trial of making the classic lemon cheesecake..
and it's a successful one..!!
it's not soggy at all...and i was totally very happy about it..!!!
haha..but it's sour and cold..basically had chosen a very sour lemon..
very happy..very happy..!! haa.. =p
oki, shall try making chocolate cheesecake.. =D
and shall treat my 4 good frens, when opportunity arises..
hEee...
****************************************************
oki, blog more later...

No comments: