Thursday, January 03, 2008

it's our turn to treat the research student, HB, a dinner..
travelled all the way to sch, juz to attend the dinner...but i'm part of the share..so no matter what, i wanna travel..
KH bullied me again.. (-_-) ARG..!!! sometimes i really feel he finds joy in teasing me...cos i always lose in the teasing competition.. tink sometimes i kinda lose a little of my cool, i say very sacrastic and mean stuff to him... =(
anyway today's dinner was more enjoyable..the conversation topics were more of a wider variety..
n the four of us, these fyp students, followed him in the purchase of tian ji (the frog)...
witnessed the slaughtering session..pretty alright to me, cos i tink it's not as cruel as what i saw in my younger days...
but definitely i am still not going to eat frogs...the memory of first time witnessing the slaughter of a frog was too vivid in my mind..
hmmm..wat about beef..? hmmm..i could still eat, provided it doesn't remind of my personal encounter with a cow in vietnam, Ha Tay..
it's my first time witnessing a cow shed tears as it walked past me..the cow juz looked at me as it walked past, with tears falling..
the memory is still very fresh n vivid in me...and tat feeling still lingers strongly, even when i'm reading this down..
really hope i can do well in my fyp...spend so much time n efforts into this..and even have to burn my sunday out... (T_T)
*****************************************
New semester for my tcm starts tmr..!! YEAH..!!
I'm very excited and happy..!! wonder how's everyone..!!
and i can see my Huang Shi Fu again..!! he's teaching us again..!! he's super funny..though he often nags a lot...
This semester's much harder than the first..
going to learn the ancient chinese teachings of tcm..which all the "cheem cheem" sophiscated sentences start intruding my brain territory..
and yeah..! learn more about tcm diagnosis..
so dun be surprised if i stare at u as u talk....
hhaa..
i am so so excited..!!
going for tcm lesson always cheers me up..!! =D

No comments: