Sunday, January 13, 2008

Move On

Had a pretty open talk with my parents in the morning. Regarding my past r/s.
I have made up my mind, and my decision is even stronger.
Move on.
And happiness will come to me, naturally and beautifully.
Starting to feel more confident about my own insights, my own observance.
And realise tat I dun get a A1 for my "O" level English Literature for nothing, and realise that I dun hold leadership positions often for nothing.
The Funeral was over and I had buried it within the soils of my heart.
Move on - and it's a word which I start to see it in a different perspective from today onwards.
Like what LA had told me last night - my own self-esteem is the root, and it'll be my main focus to handle it.
**************************************************
Haa..alright, a new delighting news for today.
I am appointed to be my TCM class's assistant treasurer. was pretty happy with it, cos it's going
to be another leadership position.
And as for the Student Union position as the assistant welfare officer, I am not going to quit. I
am going to change my tat welfare officer's leadership attitude to the better. So if any chance to
work with her again, I will be the one giving her the guidance.
Not going to escape from her, juz because she's fierce, unreasonable and difficult to work with. I am going to face her bravely when any opportunity arise.
I am not called Xiao Da Chang Jin for nothing.

No comments: