Sunday, January 27, 2008

Eventful day today. hhaa...

Went to do my Engineering & Society (ENS) project with my project mates. Made our way to St. Andrew's Cathedral.

And I simply love the church when I step into it..!
It feels peaceful when i step into it. It feels very comfortable to me.
Will go visit there when I need some time to reflect upon things. =)

When we reached there, there were a few people who seemed to be preparing for a wedding ceremony.
It feels so sweet..I wanna to hold my wedding ceremony there too....... =))))

Well, think the wedding atmosphere and the movie "27 Dresses" seem to blow over my mind. I was so blindfolded by the whole wedding feel that I tried to walk a short distance down the aisle, like a bride. Haa...I juz wanted to know how it feels like to walk along this aisle when you are getting married to someone who is willing to share his life with u.

And i can tell u - it feels really great. It juz feels blissful. I dun know why, but it feels fabulous..haha.. =)

This is bad. "27 Dresses" has blown my rational mind away.


***************************************************
Happened to come across the "Vintage Cars Exhibition" held in National Library.
Very awesome cars..took a few photos but I din manage to upload them here. Will try showing u all tomorrow.
haha... =p
****************************************************
Hopefully my ENS project will be presented well. I managed to think and suggest of how to present it and hopefully it'll turn out fine.
*****************************************************
Talked to one of my students, CX, juz now. And she's decided to go poly to pursue her dream course.
I am happy and proud of her.
I just hope that she will keep her faith n determination burning. =)
My intuition just tells me that she'll succeed in life, with her strong and determined attitude.
****************************************************
Met a weird uncle in the afternoon, under my block.
He blocked me with his bicycle, and started to tell me weird stuff, which later I realised that it's kinda uncomfortable to listen to his insane rubbish.
Basically, i felt being verbally sexually harassed at that instant. =( And definitely I confirmed that he might be insane in some way or another.
Thank goodness, I quickly shook him off and hurried home. I was scared with the idea tat he'll follow me and grab me out of a sudden from my back.
What an afternoon. ARG.
*****************************************************
Watched the last part of "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" directed by George Clooney.
Very interesting way of presenting the story. Love the way how the plot flows and how Director Clooney protrays the confessions made by the main character.
*******************************************************
As usual, tcm history lesson's a total bore. One of my classmates actually fell deeply asleep in class. And the way he slept was kinda funny. However, thank goodness, he din snore. hahhahaa..! =p
********************************************************
ARG. Sch on a sunday afternoon. ARg..!!
Need to start chiong-ing my studies - both tcm n school. I'm starting to feel the lag and the emptiness.
YAWN...So sleepy sia....
Still have not written the script for the ENS presentation...argggg........
******************************************************
And hhaa..found another wanna-read novel..!!
Wanting to buy Oscar Wilde's "The Picture of Dorian Gray"..!!! Happened to come across this title when I was reading an article in LEXEAN's Feb 2007 issue.
Brillant themes..
I wanna read...!!!! Hopefully can find it in National Library.....hahha...!

No comments: