Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What a day.

Should I say today's an exciting day?



haha..



I can't believe that ZJ's bf's good fren, KH, really did that in front of the subject matter, AND even YS..

ARgg..!!!

The lab session was a nervous one for me. Thank goodness I managed to find a good "hideout" to escape KH's "interrogation". I felt so super embarrassed the whole day. Basically I wasn't dare to look at or go close to the subject matter at all, in case scared the subject off.



And KH's still trying to get insider story from me..Arg.... (T_T)



but well, I've told myself that I am not going to be attached again until I feel completely confident about myself. I just want to take my singlehood to upgrade myself until and so that I feel more qualified and confident to take care of my future man.



And anyway my intuition tells me that I'm not the subject's type. So arg, KH, stop pressing..! hhaa...(as if he knows about this blog, haa..)



Met WM in sch today. Felt a little weird when he looked and talked to me. Maybe I sounded too happy when i talked to him, and he found it puzzling? I dun know, the feeling's so awkward that kinda kept me thinking for almost the whole day.



LA sms-ed me an intriguing msg, which i feel like sharing with all of you.

That's what his sms said,

"I realise, life is so peaceful w/o a r/s. But sometimes the loneliness can creep unexpectedly. Its really impt to find a higher purpose in life to rise above."

Decide to keep tis sms, it just keeps me reflecting.

No comments: