Tuesday, January 23, 2007

AHHHhhHH CHOoOOoo......*excuse me..hee (^^)*

Fallen sick today, after taken a nap. (-_-) sian...

Went to sch today to select a project offered by PUB. Hopefully my allocation can be confirmed and i can start work next mon..!!

But this week's going to be busy for me.
hahaa..

24th, wed, will be meeting M to do video-editing. whaa..

Thurs, be teaching one of my students. Hopefully she has studied for my physics and A.maths tests. She din study it last week. (-_-) But for this student, my analysis of her is kinda correct. She learns things fast, but forgets fast. (T_T)

This weekend's going to be real busy for me too.. (T_T)
Sat, after my morning tuition work, think i need to rush to report to hq for the chinatown lights up duty. haaa...long time never wear my uniform le..
Sun, another busy day for me. (T_T)

Received a wedding invitation card from one of my st john frens. Me first time attending a wedding dinner, feeling a bit nervous. Wondering what i should wear and what i am supposed to bring. Wondering who will be attending the dinner too.
Haa..but i feel kinda weird. Feel i'm moving to the next phase of my life - friends are starting to get married. hmmm.....

Oh ya..!! I cooked dinner for my family yesterday..!! hee.. (^^)

The response was pretty positive.

My first bro boiled veggie soup whereas my second bro cooked the rice. And me cooked fish and omelettes. haha..

=============================================================

The Lame Times
Sunday, 21st January 2007

Fear Factor Domestic

Mission 1: Fish-washing
Contestant: mantou

Reported by mantou mei zi

Mantou has come to face her greatest fear - washing of fish. In order to move on to the next stage of the game, she needs to wash the fish and remove all its organs. 21-years old Mantou, a student from NTU, told The Lame Times:

" It was tough initially. I needed to overcome my fear of the fishy smell. The touching of the fish felt raw and the fear accumulated in me. Especially when I had to remove the organs, it was absolutely bloody and fishy. I almost vomited in the process of disecting the fish. But I managed to restore my composure and complete the mission successfully."

Unfortunately, the judges could not give positive comments to her mission. They had told her that even though she managed to remove all its organs successfully, she could not seem to remove the fishy smell off it. As a result, the fish was not very well-cooked.

"Well, it's my first time doing this. So I am willing to take their comments and keep them in mind." Mantou told The Lame Times after the whole game.

Fear Factor Domestic is the first reality show to be organised in Mantou family. In order to compete for the "My Dishes are Edible" grand title, these contestants are faced with their greatest fears and accomplish fearsome missions given.

====================================================================

Finally, I managed to cook omelettes well...yeah..!! me very happy happy..!! (^^)

Basically i cooked 2 types of omelettes - Sausages Omelette and Sausage Tomato Omelette

The dishes were well-received by my family. My parents told me that these omelettes tasted so much better than the ones which i've made in the past..!! hahaa..me very happy.. (^^)

But the washing of fish is real big torture to me. At one point in time, i have a great urge to call up my buddy for guidance. But cos i think he's already in camp, so i dun dare to disturb him. =p hhaa..

After spending days in Ha Tay, i think i definitely learnt a lot of cooking skills from DW n Wi.

Somehow i feel more motivated in cooking. hAa...i'm intending to try cooking another type of omelette - Sausage/mushroom Cheese Omelette (^^) i wanna see the cheese oozing out when i cut it open..!! YuuuMmmmm...!!

Intending to make sushi too..haha...and if possible, i also wanna make vietnamese spring rolls to let my family try..!! (^^) then in the future, i wanna learn to boil different types of cantonese soups. haa..think it's time to me to prepare myself being a good wife. it's not tat i'm going to be attached or watsoever, but i just feel it's time for me to be trained up, knowing how to cook.

(^^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pls tk good care of yourself... hope u will get well soon... will help u to pray for your attachment as well as your health...