Thursday, January 25, 2007

HmmMm..

Still waiting for confirmation... (-_-)

Think the wait has kinda burnt my brain soon.....

Could feel my data going haywire....

// "Lame" Sydrome //

Signs and Symptoms:

At initial stage,
Casualty will feel
- anxious
- impatient
- depressed

At later stage,
- start talking crap
- day and night dreaming
- patient
- happy
- relaxed

From the signs and symptoms, I suspect that mantou is suffering from the "Lame" Syndrome.
For treatment, i shall give the same treatment as epilsey.
Let her crap as much as possible till the fit has gone naturally.

If the fit persists for more than one week, I shall call the Lame-hotline immediately.

*muhahahaa..*


// Okay, back to myself //

Very tired now, after watching 1 hour plus of the vietnam trip videos...then juz realised that my main computer can convert the dvd disc file to mpg ..haha..sigh..me really lame this time..

Clementi Orientation
Orientation leader: M
Members: Mantou, Man Man, Ah Man, Fishing Goddess of Liberty
Places: ba sa ma lam, The Big Bookshop, ntuc, princess cinema, ocbc, oub, ntuc, mac, foodcourt etc..

Anyway hopefully 25th will be a good day for me. Hopefully i will know my confirmation later.
It's 25. It's supposed to be a good day.

hmm...

Anyway........
Kinda miss playing badminton....but dun think me n the rest have the time le... (T_T)


// Video-editing //

Sharks..think the editing thingy has a lot of stuff to do.. (T_T) think i'm getting stressed up le..nvm choose music...nvm "smoothen"the flow of the whole thingy...n i've not much time to do durin this weekend. It's completely burnt. Luckily, no gathering with zj they all yet..otherwise i wanna cry liao..hahaa..

But then, i believe i will feel alive again..!! i'm a workaholic, u see...whaaa..work until i dun have to remember some stuff.

But i need to balance my time well again. Need to make sure myself have time to have dinner with my family.

Anyway, juz give me stuff to do, n i'll be very happy...whaa..


// night-dreaming //

Think cos i studied in a girls' school for 4 yrs, during my teenage life.
I can't understand guys.

Haa...

Ok la, as if many guys can understand girls...haha..

// Advice to a fren of mine //

Dun indulge in blaming urself, or anyone.
But indulge in thinking of how to improve yourself,
to be a better person.

Oki? =)

// relationship //

Talking over msn about boy-girl rship with one of my frens.

haha..my rs was mentioned. But well, i'm fine with talking about it la. So if you all wanna ask, juz ask freely. whaha..i'll not be angry de.
And dun know now, i referred my ex by his real name, no longer "tat one". hmm..

had an interesting conversation with him. Long time never talk such things le.

fren: then u leh? got bf liao or not?
me : me? no...me dun have bf wat..
fren: looking for one?
me: haha..no la..not interested..
fren: not interested? how come?
me: tired..ahaa..

haha..my fren sounds kinda surprised la. i also dun know why. partly cos it's only my 1st rship and i'm already completely exhausted. haha..
But haa..he sure knows me well. He knows how much percent efforts i will put into if i really have the heart to do so.

But really la, long time nvm talk such serious things le. And really opening up myself to ppl le.
Been crapping all these while, if all of you have noticed. All these while, i either talk to God or keep it to myself.

I feel better, in fact.
Much much better.

(",)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just have a feeling that your confirmation will be coming real soon~ Tk care...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.