Sunday, January 21, 2007

Rainy day

Had a real busy day..2 tuition works within a day..hee..but i like keeping myself busy..

Raining today.
It's my most favourite weather.
Love the rain.
(^^)
Love the rain even more, when i'm listening to mp3 while travelling alone in the bus.

Travelling in the bus
Listening to jazz using my mp3
And watching the rain.

Ahhhhh...long time i've not done this le..!!

The best is when night falls and me alone in starbucks.
Sitting on the sofa, next to the big glass window.
Rain comes and i'm listening to jazz at the same time.
Drinking a cup of hot cappucino....
With my siberian husky lying lazily besides me..
And of course, no ppl is talking loudly..
Silent starbucks..

(^^) ah......i really hope one day i can do some thing like tis...!! (^^)

Will be donating my precious blood with my Lame Club ppl tmr..whaa..

No comments: