Monday, January 01, 2007

BACK..!!

yes, ppl..!! i'm back.. fr vietnam.,..!!

Bought a lot stuff, especially for myself. Especially today before leaving from hotel in hanoi. spent super lots money. First time ever went shopping with my those friends for almost 6 hours.

but recently gotten dry cough, coughed pretty badly. =(

Kinda miss vietnam now. There's no worries, no frustrations. Peace, i find there.
Miss the pri sch kids in ha tay. They are very sweet and cute. Miss staying in ha tay's kim bai province treatment centre for handicapped ppl. That's where alot of silly incidents happened to me there. haa..Tat's where i could sit there and enjoy the breeze. Enjoy watching the night sky which are filled with many stars. Enjoy all the fun and interesting moments with my friends there. Miss that kind of rural peaceful life. hhaha.. =p

But definitely it's a good break. And it helped me think through things more.

It's a very meaningful trip and i've learnt real lots from it. Will update all of u about my daily happenings in vietnam. My every day was almost filled with interesting things. hahaha..

Miss singing that song which i've learnt from the pri sch kids in kim bai pri.

"Vietnam Oh Chin Minh..vietnam oh chin minh.."

Had taken many photos. Will post it on frenster.

Tomorrow need to paint house. hmm..haha.. =p

No comments: