Sunday, January 07, 2007

Continued..my Vietnam trip..haa..

7th Jan, sunday:

Went to have a new pair of spectacles made. hee..yup, it's frameless spects again, but the shape of the lens will be more rectangular. hee..me prefer rectangular stuff to circular shapes. But i dislike heart shape the most. Why? je ne sais pas..hha.. =p

Had a good deal for this spects. Had it done at only 150 bucks, with high index lens for my lazy eyes. hahaa..

Painted my room today. (",) hope everything'll go better this year. But din go for my 3rd student's lesson today. =p too many things to do le..i need to do things one at a time..

Oh ya, my this indonesian student wanted me to teach him higher chinese again..hee..i'm pretty happy. But at the same time, i'm quite worried, scare he'll start telling me lame jokes again, which disrupts the lesson. haa..basically, he's one cheeky fellow la..

So now, i have 3 students at hand. (^^)

Realise Dennis's not been reading this blog for a long time, ever since I'm back from vietnam. Cos he din even know tat i'm on attachment this semester.

Sigh.

Ok. I see he's moving on. He's really moving on. yup....


To: monster

Leave me, as if I've not had that thought of playing God.
Leave me, as if I've not invented the idea.
Leave me, as if I've not created you.

Sorry.

For your every kindness, I receive with hesitation.
For your every move, I fill with sadness and guilt.
For your every response, I return with forced coldness.

Sorry.

I shall make you a wife.

Regards,
Frenkanstein


6th Jan, Saturday:

Met up a friend today. Went to eat merlinoster in Ben & Jerry's. First time eating the 6-scoops ice-creams andit's really nice. But the chocolate flavour is too sweet after eating so much of it, and ended up complaining. haha.. =p But still i love the ice-cream alot, although my tummy still a bit weird weird. =P Love the peanut butter flavour, the monkey chunky and the hot fludge chocolate flavours. And of course, i love searching for the chocolaty fish-shaped chocolates which swims in the milky ice-cream. haha...YUMM..!!! =D haha..

First time went to Lau Ba Sa to eat. I hardly eat out, so to such place, I'm like some ignorant kids..hhaa.. =p

My tuition work starts today. Realise that i'm really super weak in P n C (permutation and combination). Ended up telling my student,CX, that i can't help her for her upcoming test. But i'm determined to understand this topic. I dun believe after so many years, i still can't get it right. haha..yup, kanbatte..!!

Went for the second student to teach Amaths and physics. This student's one of my ex-student's classmate. She's pretty cute and she looks at me as if she can't believe i'm 21. (-_-) CX once gave me tat kind of amazed look too. haha.. =p But this student, i find her pretty smart even though she's a sec 5 student. within the 2 hours, I've finished teaching her the topic on logathermic, and i actually asked her to try some higher-level questions. Basically, from the way she did her questions, I could see that she has already had her foundation built pretty strongly, which i'm glad. BUt what i'm worried, is that she'll forget almost everything for the next lesson. haha.. =p


22nd December 2006, Friday:

My team's turn to cook for everyone again.

Finally had some quiet time for myself in the centre. Listening to my mp3 songs, and sitting on the steps, admiring the surroundings. (",) this is the kind of life I wanna lead to relax. But at the same time, I start to think about Dennis and our break-up. I initiated it, but he seemed to face it with ease. I think he doesn't really bother about me anymore. But ya la, he's more cool and decisive in handling such things than me. I'm more emotional.

Yup, my pre-25th syndrome was starting up. And i tried to keep myself busy with all the washing of dishes.

Anyway the first aid workshop for grade 6 and 7 started in the afternoon. Initially I kinda dragged myself there to the gate of kim bai sec. Yesterday had drained me, n also everyone, out, emotionally and mentally. Today i partnered with T.

The lesson started off well and ended well, for my n W's side. Basically, we have changed the learning environment, from interactive to a more classroom style. The students are more manageable and more eager to learn. For my side, I believe T n i had a great time teaching them. They are very cute and responsive to our teachings. hee.. (^^) after the whole workshop, everyone, especially W n me, returned with great relief and happy faces..!! =D

Also, after the workshop ended, the kim bai sec principla invited us into the office for a tea break. He gave us the vietnamese hats too..!! =D At the end of the tea session, he invited us for a badminton session with him. =D my favourite sport sia..!! Only a few of us played and i'm the only girl to play with the rest of the guys. haha..but well, i think i played not too bad. At least my those guy friends din underestimate me in the end. whahaa... =p

23rd dec 2006, Saturday:

Kinda forgotten what i did for this day le.

But one event i know, is tat we went to visit 2 houses of Agent Orange victims. Was pretty traumatised by what i've heard and seen. In one of the homes, the victim's grandson is mentally challenged due to the genetic impact of Agent Orange. I do not have any info regarding this chemical agent,till i've seen and heard it. The wife teared when her husband narrated his past. I believe it's been a tough time for the wife. But by seeing the grandchild, i'm pretty heart-broken for the family. The chemical agent has not only affected the victim himself, but also affects greatly and genetically to the next and next generation.

At that point in time, i was pretty traumatised.


24th dec 2006, Sunday:

Christmas eve today. Starting to feel down cos it's 25th tomorrow. It used to be an anniversary. Yup..Started to remind myself of many things.

Cultural visit to Thanh Oai district. Grabbed a bug. haha..me brave rite? hahaa..but the one of the kids whom we met there was using the bug to disturb T. =( he's quite mean la..so me decided to take the bug and put it to somewhere safer.

Saw the people selling dog meat.. (T_T)

Anyway had a lovely dinner today..!! The soup cooked by one of my vietnamese frens, KP, was spicy and nice..!! And i loved to eat the so-called sticky rice with mushrooms and chicken..!! (^^) hhaah..had 3 bowls of it.. =p

Exactly 1200 for singapore time. At tat time, a few of frens n i were busy packing health care kits for the next batch of kids in Km An pri. Called ZJ they all, and realised that HM, Jac and S were all in her house. (T_T) So good..!! And i really miss them. In fact, i almost wanna cried when i heard their voices. hahaa.. =p

Then called Dennis too. Yup..
He din tell me anything which stirs my emotions. But this call is decisive enough for me to be aware that i'm still not ready to accept another person currently.

At this point in time, I still can't think of any idea of how to treat my next one better. What to make for him for every month anniversary, or even annual anniversary..etc.. i totally have no idea at all. At this time, i realise i can't put 100% of efforts into the next relationship, until i feel i'm totally ready. If i were to get attached again, i have to make sure myself that i can put in 100% efforts again.

On 25th dec, I make my decision.


25th Dec 2006, Monday:

25th-syndrome.

Me in cooking team today.
For lunch, we cooked fried pho for everyone. hahaa..and well, i get to cook 2 plates of fried pho for 2 of my frens.

Fear Factor Ha Tay.

The first guinea pig to try my fried pho was M. hhaa..i was so paranoid that i stood there, watching him finish up the whole plate. haha..The first plate was kinda a failure. The taste was too plain. But M still said it's okay..haha..so obviously, i got so paranoid that i watched him finish up the whole dish. haha.. =p

But i dun believe i can't cook well. So the next guinea pig was CC. =p This time, the plate had some taste. But too much taste. A bit salty. haha..But well, i think it's definitely better than the first dish. hahah.. =p

For dinner, my team cooked lemon chicken, and sweet and sour pork. I love the 2nd dish. Though we did not have the tomato sauce, we could still make the dish taste like what it's intended to be.. (^^)

Cooked a dish which holds a great significance to me. Since there were extra eggs and sausages, I decided to cook sausage omelette for some people.

Fear Factor Ha Tay.

HHAa..but well, this time, i could cook the omelette well. And it was the best omelette which i cooked. W praised well. haha..tink T and M did praise too. haha..me was very happy. =D

Omelette, especially mushroom omelette, is Dennis's one of his favourite dishes. I used to cook for him twice. But it's not as nice as what i cooked on this day. I din cook it well. But well, he no longer has the chance to try it. Sigh. Cos i still remembered tat omelette i cooked for them, the rareness of the egg is what dennis likes to eat. This time, i can do it. But he can't and no longer has the chance to try mine.

But i believe someone will take over me and cook much better mushroom omelette for him in the future.

I know i hardly cook, so my cooking skills are not up to a certain standard. I know all along whenever he tries the food which i cook, he has tat certain fear. Still remembered he told me before, tat he only wants to try nicely-cooked food. Probably due to this, i start to get very paranoid and hesitant in cooking for him. I will feel a sense of pressure, cooking for him. Probably cos he's been my guinea pig all along, so he seems to me that he has developed a certain phobia for trying out my food. So he never seems to express any interest in me suggesting to cook for him. sigh...

Sigh, never mind..i juz hope that the next guy whom i'm attached to in the future will motivate me to improve on my cooking skills, and be very willing to be my guinea pig. Basically someone who is willing to accompany me ups and downs in my cooking arena.. haha =p haha...crap.. (-_-")

No comments: