Friday, January 12, 2007

Boring day.. (-_-)

Real boring day la...

Still have not gotten any news regarding my IA allocation.. (T_T)
Worry worry sia..

Rained the whole day. Can't go out..Recently, dun know why, i like to go out alone.

Me, myself and my mp3.

Finally finished transferring videos of vietnam to dvd discs today. But had a technical mis-hap. (T_T)

I really hope I could be allocated to a company asap.. (T_T)

Me still thinking whether should have my hair permed in jy. It's 198 bucks for my hair length. A bit ex leh..somemore been spending money, i feel kinda heart-ache to part with this 198...Now considering to have it done in non-branded saloons..should i? should i?

But tmr'll be more busy for me. Getting my new pair of frameless spects tmr..!! =D me happy happy..haa..but need to part with 130...

heart-ache..heart-ache..

cos using my own money.. (T_T)

Think i'll write my vietnam trip tmr.. =P
Sorry, me keep postponing..

Recently not much mood to write happy stuff.

Oh yA..!! I have one happy stuff..!! hhaa..

Will be going back to SAC for first aid workshop for the teachers there. Me will be helping out as an instructor. So i believe, will be guiding my own teachers in first aid..!! haha..me so nervous and excited sia..!! haha..Teaching my own teachers whom some used to teach me. Wonder how they will think. Will they be proud of me? haha...hmmm...

Oh no, will Mdm Chan be attending that workshop? T_T arg...i'm very scared of her..Still remembered the days when she liked to vent her anger on those ppl sitting in the first row of the classroom..Still remembered me n my fren cried juz cos of her temper...Still remembered the day when i cried was the day of my chinese 'O' level oral. Lucky thing, i got an distinction for it..Still remembered she made me drag attending her English lessons.

But well, she's the one who spurged me to prove her wrong. That I could improve in my English language.

Haa..

Hmm..who else i can get to see...? hahaa,,,mrs boo? =p
But too bad, i can't get to see Mr Robb..i miss his teaching style and his "saving the trees" habits..hahaa..
And i miss Mrs Heng - our motherly form teacher of sec 3/7 and 4/7. haha..Anyway she's the same horoscope as me..hahhaa.. =D me so proud of my own horoscope..hahaa..

Wow..haha..suddenly reminds me alot of things in SAC. Where i met my 4 gd frens since sec 1 - zj, hm, jac n sindy...
And other frens..like jy, py..etc..

Still remembered zj was bio-powerhouse. And she'll always remember our exams results..haha..
Jac is an excellent sjab treasurer, and she is still a good treasurer now..
Hm was a lead actoress in a mini play in our drama lesson, and she actually acted pretty well..hahaa..on top of tis, she's uften my go-home companion..haha..
Sindy is chinese-powerhouse, and she is still now..
And me? =D of course, me a mathematics-powerhouse...haha..thick-skinned (-_-)
And of course, me often playing literature roles n acted pretty dramatic during literature lessons..

These 4 frens have been great since sec sch.
They have been very understanding and tolerant towards me, when there are times i have placed my st john stuff above them, regardless of the past and present.
They have never forgotten about me during the time when I put more attention towards maintaining my past relationship.
They have been my most comfortable friends to be around when i do not have to think and try hard to avoid any political trouble.

Still remembered how lame are me and py..calling each other "siew ya" n "siew rou"..haha..all the silly lame actions.."smooth-sailing" as in to pretend rowing a boat (and we still got our other classmates to join in the actions)..."fishballs" n "lame" using the fleming's left hand rule thingy..all the lame stuff la..hahaa..

I miss singing hymns too. haa...

Wonder this time, whether my sch'll "import" more good-looking guy teachers...still remembered during my batch, i can't rmbr there's many good-looking teachers... =p haa..me will be on a look-out for good-looking guy teachers..ha..will update u all soon..haa.. =p

Also, I miss Mr Quah, who had passed away...
He may be very fierce and stern, but he's one teacher whom all SACians will love and fear him.
Will miss his smile always...

(",) i miss my SAC days........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why no mood to write happy stuff? Cheer up k!!!! Smile and all the things will be fine. ;) Lame King