Wednesday, January 10, 2007

(T_T)

Chose an interviewing company.

Again. (T_T)

Sigh...

The choices for non-interviewing companies are very limited. Either too few choices for ENE students, or choices open only to CEE students. If not, for male singaporeans only.

Sigh.... =(

So currently, i need to wait again. Wait again. =( I'm getting scared of waiting and waiting... (T_T)

Very sad la... (T_T)

But luckily, is that i still have my students. At least i feel i've something to do. At least i feel i still have work to do.
It's not tat i dun have things to do at home. I still need to practise on my chinese calligraphy,or else my teacher will say tat my calligraphy has deteriorated again..
I still need to do some drawings. Has one unfinished work, which is intended to give it for my grandfather's birthday. Still drawing, not yet painted. =P
I still need to do some video-editing of my vietnam trip. Realise i need to do more video-filming more. My skills are pretty bad. =( Partly could be due to my impatience and lack of planning. =P

Me sad sad sad.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey don't worry... everything will be fine. =)