Thursday, January 25, 2007

One more..!!

One more
One more
One more...!!

haha..i've one more student at hand now.

Basically all of my ex-students, except one, came back to me to help them. haha..

My this last student. His name is WC. haha..he's actually HY's cousin. Smart in IT, but he's very cute. haha..especially when he msg me juz now..

and his this msg simply cheers me up a lot for the day. hahaa..

usually my students will type something like that:"Hi teacher, can u help me etc etc...?"

But for WC, he juz types like this: "Hihi!! ((: "
I know what he wants le. hahaa....
And of course, i am willing to continue teaching him though sometimes he's very cheeky. haaa...

So two students on each weekend. But 3 of them are my ex-students. (^^) me very happy..hee..

But BUT i still want first aid duties..!! hahaa.. =p

Haa..i'm really a workaholic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really happy for u... Jiayou! (^_^) But most importantly must tk good care of your health and must sleep more... dun always sleep so late... u still have a duty tomorrow after your morning tuiton work loh... Anyway never seen u in uniform before ... wondering how u look like in that... only seen your photos in uniform... never seen real person in uniform b4... heE~ Tk care and enjoy yourself tomorrow~ (",)