Sunday, January 28, 2007

So tired.... x_o

me ssooo tiredd...after the whole chinatown duty. Gotten a bad headache after reaching home..whaha..think it's due to lack of sufficient sleep. =p

Debrief....
Today's duty, there's no case for my side..haa...so nothing to talk about. =p
N hmm..i saw someone.

Anyway hopefully could get my new rank and renewed adult first aid cert on the zone meeting. Been promoted since last yr, n i've not gotten my new rank yet. haha...ended up wearing my old rank during the duty. n haa..have not put on the service bar, which i juz remembered..whaa..n the accessories on my safari are not complete. hopefully can have it done soon, together with CF. think among the rest of the zone officers, me n CF are the only ones whose safari accessories are not complete. =p
Hmm..must get it done soon..i wanna wear safari..haha..think will look smarter..whaa..

Oki, me need to stop writing.
Need to prepare agenda for video-editing meeting now. I need to start getting organised. Wanna do this video well, though it's my first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pls drink more water and sleep more... It's not healthy to stretch your health like this in the long run plus your attachment is starting already... If the headache is unbearable must tk panadol although I know u dun like taking panadol... yup... pls tk care... wishing u all the best for your attachment~ (",)