Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Teachings...

Hhaa..finally i know how to post images into my blog..whaa..me happy sia..but tink i look kinda w-o-l-s in this..wwhaa..

No choice, me IT idiot. =p

Basically learnt a lot of things today.

Watched a few internet clips uploaded by a chinese website. It broadcasts about chinese professors who major in chinese literature giving media lectures on the teachings of Confucius and Lao Zi.

Morning lecture - The teachings of Confucius.

A lot of informations uploaded into my mini pea brain. But definitely i've learnt a lot and started to see things in a different angle. Watched for 2 hours plus and i still have not finished watching. (T_T)

Night lecture - The teachings of Lao Zi

HIs teachings are pretty cheem. Words mentioned by him are little and cheem, yet brings out deep meanings.
But i really admire the professor. He could apply the teachings of Lao Zi into the korean movie "My sassy girl" with great ease. A movie which I thought to be pretty lame, but he could watch it with great intelligence.

Me admire his wisdom real lots. And of course, I admire and appreciate Lao Zi's teachings more.
But I believe there are still lots lots of things to learn from these two shen4 ren2.

What i've learnt today is relatively little.

If i were to have a child in the future, I will want my child to learn about the teachings of Confucius, followed by Lao Zi. Regardless of my child's gender. =p

Me shall not talk about wat i did today. A bit sian, talking about daily life. =p


So, allow me to talk about my vietnam thingy again..!! whaa...


Today'll be the highlights. =D


The Lamest Things Mantou had done in Vietnam:

1. Hanoi - Said something wrong in a supermarket.

2. Hanoi - Pulled out the alarm in a restuarant and caused a ridiculous hu-ha. (-_-)

3. Hanoi - Started exchanging "pei mei pei", "tai mei tai" (in cantonese) etc with my friends, esp T and M. Later kena given sound advices during a debrief. =p

4. Hanoi - Touched a condom during the HIV exchange program with the HMU medical students.

5. Hanoi - "I want I want I want.."

6. Ha Tay - Lame Club founded by T and me ending up being the president while M the vice.

7. Ha Tay - Retrieved a metal spoon from inside the toilet bowl, using my hand WRAPPED IN PLASTIC BAG.

8. Ha Tay - I could not blow out steam while all my friends can do it with great ease.

9. Ha Tay - Cooked my first dish of char pho for my friend. Tasted totally bland. But cooked well for CC.

10. Ha Tay - Whole house kena blackout. And i was in the toilet bathing at that time. Me almost freaked out.

11. Ha Tay - "Hellooo......!" (waving my hands)

12. Ha Tay - "Head and shoulders, knees and toes...knees and toes.." (Do wrong actions)

13. Ha Tay - "Du doy voi...! Du doy voi..!!"

14. Ha Long Bay - Sit on the ship deck, and gotten a bad dry cough cos of the strong wind.

15. Ha Long Bay - 3 for 10,000 dong mistaken to be 3 for S$10. (exchange rate = 1: 10,000)

16. Ha Long Bay - Ate a grass, which was claimed by Tw that it is edible.

17. Ha Long Bay - Climbed up a mountain which i've no idea where its signboard is.

18. Ha Long Bay - Met T in the morning at 6 am, juz to find the two remaining beaches in Cat Ba. Took photos and videos there. Still, a great sense of accomplishment was felt.

19. Ha Long Bay - Crossed a bridge, which linked Cat Ba beach 1 and Cat Ba beach 2, with T. Me looking so scared that T actually laughed at me.

20. Hanoi - Shopped for almost 6 hours with T and the rest.

21. Hanoi - T and i had bought some stuff from almost every shop we stepped in.

22. Hanoi - Due to my bad cough, i dun have the chance to eat spring rolls there. (T_T)

23. Hanoi - T n i bought a big crab meat spring roll each, but i can't finish it due to my bad cough.

*ENd*

haha...tmr will have more highlights on vietnam. This time, the focus will shift to the whole Chia Se team. whaa.. =p

No comments: