Saturday, January 13, 2007

(^_^)

Good day today... (^_^)

So me very happy today..
haha...finally have something to be happy about.
At least it doesn't remind me of any of my problems, especially my IA.

(",)

Before i debrief on my whole day, i would like to share two MTVs with you. Both are from Ken Hirai. Love this 2 MTVs (",) and his vocal power..haa..

hitomi wo tojite : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVxsgPLu348&mode=related&search= (very touching song.. T_T)

Life Is ... Another Story : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESCf1BaW7yc (i love the way the song is presented,especially its filming style)

And oh ya, intro u to the movie "Helen the Baby Fox" trailer..very nice..the music n the trailer is enough to make u cry..haha.. =p anyway the starting portion's a bit of the turn-off la..haha.. =p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW5Ohi0_MM8

Haa..enjoy..!!

Oki, debrief.
(^^) hahaaa....

Debrief

As usual, late in the morning. =p
Taught the teachers the theory portion of what are inside the first aid kit. Me was so nervous la..haha..cos first time teaching my teachers. haha..

Learnt another new version of armsling bandaging. Heard the method's adpoted by the combat medic. And learnt a few more things while listening to DT and the rest's theory lectures. And lots of refresher courses...hahaa.. =p

And guess who i saw? Mrs Heng..!!! (^^) She's still as motherly and sweet as before.. (^^) When i saw her, i dun really have any idea of how to continue the conversation with her, so feeling a bit awkward talking to her.. haha.. but whe i get to see her, i am really very very happy..tink i almost want to tear..happy tears ah..hahaa..

And also, haha..i saw Madam Chan..!!!
When she saw me, she was very happy.
But when i saw her, i was hmm...scared, nervous...and i accidentally did an action unintentionally which shows my fear of her.. T_T so nervous sia..but lucky thing, she spoke nicely to me, and she seems to change to the better. her temper definitely..hmm..she changes her hairstyle..suits her well...haha.. =p and i think her smile is more sincere now..haha.. =p

Heard from Mrs Heng that Miss Tay has actually left to teach in another sch...me so sad..a lot of my teachers has left... i miss them...

And there's a Mr-Robb-look-alike foreign teacher. He din totally look like mr robb, but the way he frowns reminds me of mr robb. reminds me of saving the new zealand trees..so reminds me of the sheeps and the cows now...haha.... =p tink sac has not gotten over mr robb...haha...so probably they get another foreign teacher..haha..wonder wat subject he is teaching..E maths? is he a new-zealander? will he keep telling his students to save the trees? haha... =p

Hmm..think there are 2 more new male teachers. One of them is quite good-looking, in my context. haa..my president even says i've lousy taste.. (-_-) haha..but he wears spects n look decent..n i like his eyes. haha..lucky thing, i no longer study there le. If he taught me, think i'll freak out, and dare not go near him..haha.. =p

But one thing i notice about him and the other new male teacher. They are pretty lame..telling lame jokes.. (-_-") hahhaa..

And haa..surprisingly the vice-principal still remembers me as an ex-SACian who represents one graduate batch for the interview with the MOE official. haha.. (^^) me very happy.

But i din get to see sister joe or any sister whom i'm familar with. I miss sister joe and her humor. I miss sister cecily and her smile. But if i'm not wrong, both went to Italy..

One of the chinese teachers who attended this workshop could still recognise me who pick up chinese calligraphy in sch. had a bit of chat with her..hee..

Saw miss chia..she's still around..and i notice the artistic standards in SAC girls have levelled up. Saw some of the works and find it very unique. hhaa..hey sindy...i still saw ur art piece being put up in sch leh...hahaha... (^^)

I saw mrs boo but did not have the chance to talk to her...then haha..i saw the same lab technicians..!!! the technicians for bio and physics..haha..they are still working there..!! (^^) but they have grown old le..haha..hmmm...(-_-) obviously...

And i've gotten SAC teddy bears as a gift of appreciation..!! Bears dressed in the 4 SAC house t-shirts..haha..very cute...n i love them real lots..!!!

Suddenly feel even more proud to be a SACian. (",)
I have never regretted being a SACian.
A place where i met my 4 good frens.
A place where i joined a CCA which groomed me to a more effective leader and realised my dream.
A place where i fought with sweat and lotsa tears for fulfilling my dream being a doctor.
A place where i know about God who guides me along and helps me to be a better person.
A place where i find myself.
(",) j'adore SAC beaucoup.

After the workshop, rushed for my tuition. Very embarassing. I actually dozed off while teaching my student physics.

Dozing off and explaining the concept to her.

Ended up me at one point in time, i was actually talking non-sensical rubbish, e.g agent orange (i've no idea y i'll mention this,probably i started to wander into my lala land), T= 1/f and i say T= D/f.... (-_-) lucky thing, my student suddenly raised up a question to me, and only then, i woke up from my gibberish rubbish. hahaha..so embarassing la...me din sleep a lot last night. Slept for only 3 hours.. :p

Hhaa..viet trip later..let u all read all these first..haha.. =p

3 comments:

Mini-Instax said...

Read a few of ur entries, so sweet of u to mention 4 of us many times =)

I love my s5 girls too ! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

yeah! Me too....Lol....hHAhahaz...

Anonymous said...

eh..haha..suddenly feel very nostalgic towards SAC..yeah i miss alot of our ex-teachers too. btw, show us a pic of the 4 sac bears in house shirts! i want to see! i only haf the one in our old sch uniform..bet u all dun haf tt..HeHe