Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'M ATTACHED..!!! yeah.......whaaaa...

YEAH..!!!
YEAH!!!!

I'M ATTACHED..!!!

YEAH..!!!

I'm ATTACHED TO PUB..!!!!


haha...ok guys, what are you all thinking about?

hhaa..yup yup, i'm confirmed doing my attachment to PUB, starting on this coming monday..!! yeah..

So happy finally start my attachment.

But they have transferred me to another department which involves planning. Here's my job scope:
"To assist in Water Demand Management & Inspectorate Division, Water Demand Management Branch`s collaboration with MOE and SHA on water efficiency use benchmarking exercise. He/she will assist in compiling data and analysis to determine the benchmark. He/she will also need to find out what the top 10% schools or hotels have been doing such that they are able to achieve water efficiency use. Will also assist in the preparation of "guidebook" for schools and hotels, featuring good water saving habits and practices."

Yup, in another words, my dress code is office wear.

Sigh, this doesn't relate to my course of study la. And then again, it's planning and management. (T_T)

But ok la, i can't complain much le. At least i still have something which i like to do. haha..

Dun think i need to do the "hello" thingy rite? hahaa..imagine me in office wear and i do the "hello..." thingy...

*Shake head*

Need to get more office wear le..i dun have much at home... =p

Yeah, juz nice, i've gotten pay from one of my students..!! haha..yeah..shopping tmr...!!

yeah..me very happy now...!! whaa...

No comments: